- Waking up to find that the flat is out of water. Usually discovered as one is flushing the toilet. Well, looks like a shower is not happening...
- Oh, the office has rats! Well. Perhaps we should think about getting a cat.
- Need draino, stat! I want a shower not a foot-bath!
- Mice running beneath your feet at the mountain office? Meh. As long as they are not crawling up my leg.
- And cockroaches as long as my pinkie? Well, I suppose now is as good a time as ever to get used to them.
- Rice and beans for lunch. 5th time this week.
- 28 degrees C is definitely cardigan and scarf weather!
- Dirty feet? Yep. Still. Do I ever have clean feet?
- Aw, dang! The microwave doesn't work. Guess I just have to wait to eat until we move off the battery inverter...
- Is that gunshots or fireworks? I'll just tell myself it's fireworks. It makes me feel better
But no matter how strange it is, I love life here.
To end, here is a photo of my room. I kinda like it. It's cozy. There is a closet to the left of the bed, and a table to the right of the fan. And that's it!